INCENTIVES FOR WINNERS PTY LTD TRADING AS:
THE WINNERS GROUP
We value our clients and their guests and delegates’ privacy:
The Winners Group and its subsidiaries shall take all reasonable steps as required by the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) and the Promotion of Access to Information Act (2 of 2000), to protect the personal information that we collect in order to provide services for our clients and their guests and delegates.
This policy sets out how we may use information that our clients and their guests and delegates provide.
We may amend this policy from time to time, in line with changes required by legislation or our internal business operations.
Collecting personal information electronically:
The nature of our business requires us to collect personal information of our guests and delegates in order to fulfil our business operations on behalf of clients and their guests and delegates. This information is usually collected via email whereby our clients and their guests and delegates send us personal information relating to:
- First name
- Last name
- Identification number
- Passport number
- Country of origin
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Any other form of personal information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act, which we may reasonably require in offering or render our services/products to our clients and their guests and delegates (to the extent that we are permitted by law to do so, and where our clients and their guests and delegates have not objected thereto).
How we use personal information that we collect:
We use the personal information that we collect from you as follows:
- Performing our duties in terms of any agreement with our clients
- Communicating with our clients and their guests and delegates by email, SMS, letter, telephone or in any other way about The Winners Group’s products and services, unless we are directed otherwise by our clients
- To form a view of our clients and their guests and delegates as an individual and to identify, develop or improve products, that may be of interest to our clients
- Performing administrative and operational tasks
- Any other reasonably required purpose relating to our business and clients’ needs
Data storage and security:
The Winners Group has physical, technological and procedural security safeguards in place and endeavours to protect our clients and their guests and delegates personal information.
The Winners Group protect user information with the following security measures: hardware, firewalls, password protection, SSL encryption and other technology and procedures.
The Winners Group’s company website:
A cookie is a small file which asks your web browser for permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic. Cookies allow us to tailor our operations and websites to you, e.g. by estimating our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences and recognise when you return to our website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change the setting to decline cookies. This however may prevent you from taking full advantage of the websites.
Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
The Winners Group does not make use of Google analytics at this point in time.
Sharing personal information:
The personal information that we collect from our clients and their guests and delegates is and will always be treated as confidential and will not be shared with third parties unless our clients have permitted us to do so. We will only disclose personal information to third parties if we are permitted or required to do so by law or if we need to share it with our service providers who need this information to provide their services, in which case they are held to similar security and privacy safeguards as mentioned herein.
Deleting personal data:
Our clients and their guests and delegates’ personal information is usually deleted at the point of completion of our business with our clients but can be amended or deleted upon request at any time.
The Winners Group endeavours to not keep our clients or their guests and delegates’ personal information for longer than 12 months after the completion of our duties to our clients.